|Date||Saturday 10 April 2021|
|Start Time||3:00 pm|
|Cut Off Time||45 minutes|
|Start & Finish Line||Leconfield & Richard Hamilton Wines, Main Road, McLaren Vale|
|Online Registrations Close||5:00 pm, Thursday 8 April 2021|
The McLaren Vale Mile is a shorter fun run giving everyone the opportunity to join in and get active. With a focus on participation and inclusion, the Mile is perfect for kids and athletes with a disability. Carers, guides or parents are welcome to accompany their runners around the course.
Entry Fees & Inclusions
|Standard Entry||$20||To midnight on Sunday 28 February 2021|
|Late Entry||$25||To midnight on Sunday 4 April 2021|
|Last Minute||$30||To 10:30 am, Saturday 10 April 2021|
Costs shown include GST and all administration & credit card fees – what you see is what you pay!
- Race Entry
- Race Day Medical Support
- Finisher Medal
- Post-Event Recovery Zone
- Free Gift For Every Runner
- Free Entry to Leconfield Wines Movie Night (Saturday evening)
- Free Entry to Presentations & After-Race Party (Sunday evening)
Please note that the McLaren Vale Mile will not be timed and there will be no awards for place-getters. Come along and run for fun!
Race Pack Distribution
You can choose to have your race pack (race bib, runner wristband, free gift and any merchandise) posted to you for an additional $10 fee or you can collect your race pack from Leconfield & Richard Hamilton Wines over the race weekend. Race packs will be available for collection from the Pasta Party on Friday 9 April or from the Race Village on Saturday 10 April.
The McLaren Vale Mile starts and finishes at Leconfield & Richard Hamilton Wines, Main Road, McLaren Vale.
- Head out of the rear exit from Leconfield & Richard Hamilton Wines onto Gilbert Road then turn right onto Johnston Road.
- Turn south onto Main Road and then into Leconfield & Richard Hamilton Wines to the finish line where glory awaits.