|Date||Saturday 10 April 2021|
|Start Time||11:00 noon|
|Cut Off Time||1 hour 15 minutes|
|Start & Finish Line||Leconfield & Richard Hamilton Wines, Main Road, McLaren Vale|
|Age Limit||Under 11 years on race day must be accompanied by an adult at all times|
|Online Registrations Close||5:00 pm, Thursday 8 April 2021|
Entry Fees & Inclusions
|Standard Entry||$30||To midnight on Sunday 14 March 2021|
|Late Entry||$40||To midnight on Sunday 4 April 2021|
|Last Minute||$50||To 11:30 noon, Saturday 10 April 2021|
Costs shown include GST and all administration & credit card fees – what you see is what you pay!
- Race Entry
- Race Day Medical Support
- Electronic Timing & Finisher Certificate
- Finisher Medal
- Post-Event Recovery Zone
- Free Gift For Every Runner
- Free Entry to Leconfield Wines Moonlight Cinema (Saturday evening)
- Free Entry to Presentations & After-Race Party (Sunday evening)
Race Pack Distribution
You can choose to have your race pack (race bib, runner wristband, free gift and any merchandise) posted to you for an additional $10 fee or you can collect your race pack from Leconfield & Richard Hamilton Wines over the race weekend. Race packs will be available for collection from the Pasta Party on Friday 9 April or from the Race Village on Saturday 10 April.
All courses are currently provisional, subject to council and government permits being obtained.
The 6K race starts and finishes at Leconfield & Richard Hamilton Wines, Main Road, McLaren Vale.
- Head east out of Leconfield & Richard Hamilton Wines, turning left onto Main Road then right along McMurtrie Road.
- Run south along the Shiraz Trail cycle path running south turning right onto Rifle Range Road.
- Cross Main Road onto Branson Road, right onto Gilbert Road, then right onto Johnston Road.
- Run south on Main Road then turn into Leconfield & Richard Hamilton Wines to the finish line where glory awaits.
Presentations for top 3 male and female 6K race place-getters will take place at 7:00 pm during our Post-Race Party on Sunday evening. Award winners must be in attendance to receive trophies and prizes.